Leave Management Software for SMEs
Say goodbye to the challenges of handling employees' days off with our Leave Management Software. DigiSME simplifies the process of managing the entire workforce's time-off requests, configuring paid leave policies, and more.Let‘s Get Started
Main Features of DigiSME’s Leave Management System
Customisable Leave Policies
Configure your policy to suit your need
- Every organisation is unique, and so are their leave policies. DigiSME enables you to configure the leave regulations to match your office culture, size, industry, and other factors.
- Modifications can be made according to various departments or locations, ensuring that the leave policies match your requirements.
- Our employee leave management system offers highly flexible settings that empower users to have full control.
Apply for Leave on Behalf
Allows employers to raise leave requests for employees
- If employees within a company cannot submit a day-off request using the HRMS mobile app, employers/HR professionals can apply on their behalf.
- Simply input the start date, end date, leave type, and the reason for your absence, and allow DigiSME to handle the rest.
Off in Lieu
Streamlined solution for managing compensatory time off earned
- The "Off in Lieu" functionality is an efficient solution for handling compensatory time off accrued by employees who work on public holidays or weekends.
- Recognise and compensate employees for their additional contributions, granting them the flexibility to utilise their time off when it is most convenient for them.
Our Leave Management Software has all the features you need.Sign up for 7-Day Free Trial Now!
Streamlined Approval Workflow
Establish a robust and hierarchical approval process
- DigiSME's "Three Levels of Approvers" feature enables organisations to have a robust and hierarchical approval system for leave requests.
- Speed up the approval process and maintain a transparent record of approval/rejection decision-making.
Plan time off effectively
- Check employees' accrued leave entitlements, utilised leaves, and available balances in our online leave management system.
- Managers and HR administrators can allocate resources and approve or reject leave requests based on the updated leave eligibility information.
- Minimise leave utilisation conflicts and eliminate multiple inquiries about leave balances, as employees can check their balances directly through the DigiSME mobile application.
Provides the flexibility needed to maintain precise and up-to-date leave records
- Employers have the capability to modify and adjust leave balances for individual employees.
- It enhances transparency, promotes compliance, and boosts employee satisfaction.
No Payroll Discrepancy
Eliminates the need for manual data entry and reduces the risk of calculation errors
- Integrate leave and attendance data into the payroll system to pay your employees after calculating actual work hours and leave utilisation for the month.
- Automatic leave and attendance data synchronisation improves the accuracy of their payroll processing and reduces the time spent on manual reconciliation.
Proactive planning to mitigate workflow disruptions
- The leave calendar displays the number of employees who have taken leave on a particular day.
- Managers and team leaders can promptly assess their teams' availability, aiding them in decision-making concerning project schedules, resource allocation, and task distribution.
You are just a click away from elevating your organisation’s leave management system.Sign up for 7-Day Free Trial Now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DigiSME offers support for software integration. If you intend to integrate DigiSME's leave and time attendance software with your current HR system, reach out to our team.
Certainly, you can customise the allocation of annual, casual, or sick leave allowances for employees in your organisation.
DigiSME boasts remarkable features, including customisable leave policies, a three-tier approval system for leave requests, a comprehensive dashboard displaying the entire workforce's leave data, and more.
Absolutely, the absence management software can generate reports. Managers can access annual, consolidated, and leave history reports to gain valuable insights.
Yes, employers can modify the policies to meet their specific requirements.