Employee Time and Attendance Software
DigiSME Time Attendance Management System includes all the vital features necessary for your workforce: Facial Recognition, Authorised clock-in and out, Shift Customisation, Time Tracking, Attendance Reports and more.Get Started for free
Key Features of DigiSME’s Time Attendance Software
Authorised clock-ins and outs
Standard shift generation
Easy payroll calculation
A digital upgrade to punch clocks for attendance tracking
- Employees can effortlessly record their clock-in and clock-out times by capturing a photo of themselves.
- This functionality captures and retains facial data, effectively preventing unauthorised clock-ins by others.
Design a new schedule every day and redefine workforce optimisation
- Employers can establish daily working hours, modifying schedules to meet project needs or accommodate individual employee preferences.
- This flexibility empowers businesses to efficiently optimize their workforce.
Stick to classic 9-5 shifts or generate new shifts to suit your needs
- DigiSME Attendance Software saves time, minimises shift conflicts, and promotes equal allocation of work hours.
- Employers establish standard timings for regular workdays and effortlessly assign these shifts to all the employees.
Geo-Fencing / Wi-Fi Restriction
Ensure work is carried out within the trusted network environment
- Geo-fencing enables employees to record their attendance exclusively from approved locations.
- Employees can mark their in and out time only when connected to their employer's authorised Wi-Fi network.
Attendance Software to Make Time Tracking EasierTry DigiSME now!
Lateness/ Overtime Settings
Configure your organisation’s time clock to identify early birds or latecomers
- In our Time Management Software, this function allows employers to set grace period. Lateness will be marked when an employee fails to clock in within the grace period.
- The overtime (OT) settings give employers the ability to establish overtime calculation rules customized to their unique requirements.
Manual modifications in an automated time management system
- Employers can edit recorded time-in and time-out entries within the Timesheet Management Software.
- Any inconsistencies or mistakes in attendance records can be promptly rectified.
Your workforce’s attendance summary in detail
- DigiSME HRMS software offers a variety of reports to simplify attendance management.
- Ranging from daily clock-in/out to summaries of working hours, employers can access the company’s complete attendance data for the entire organisation in a single location.
Attendance Data Linking
Link employee timesheet data for quick payout calculation
- Envision a streamlined process where your attendance data is linked to payroll, cutting hours off your administrative workload.
- ⦁ Link employees’ clock-in/out data with payroll software. Spend less time on paperwork and more on propelling your business to new heights.
Now is the right time to transform your organisation’s attendance management system.Try Nowfor free
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the DigiSME system generates different types of reports, including daily, individual, attendance problems and working hours summary reports.
Yes, the software allows you to create shift timings that suit the organisation’s requirements. The daily schedule can also be assigned to every employee.
Yes, there are many customisation options supported by the Time Attendance system. You can customise weekly, daily shift timings, clock-in/out, and grace periods for latecomers.
Whether employers want to assign different shifts, schedules or working hours (full-time, part-time and freelancers), utilise our time attendance software in Singapore.
Features like face verification, GPS-location tracking and geo-fencing can help employers streamline their organisation’s attendance management solution.