Employee Time and Attendance Software
DigiSME Time Attendance Management System has all the essential features your workforce requires: Facial Recognition Attendance App for Authorised clock-in and out, Shift Customisation, Lateness & Overtime setting, Time Tracking, Attendance Reports and more.
Key Features of DigiSME’s Time Attendance Software
Authorised clock-in and out
Standard/Custom shift generation
Easy payroll calculation
Facial Recognition to Mark Attendance
A digital upgrade to punch clocks for attendance tracking
- Employees can easily mark their login and out time by using DigiSME attendance app with face verification.
- Our Attendance App automatically verifies the photo against the profile picture using A.I. face verification technology. This solution is perfect for managing your remote or mobile workforce.
- This feature securely captures and stores facial data, preventing buddy punching.
Design a daily / weekly schedule and redefine workforce optimisation
- Scheduling is most suitable for F&B and retail industry where the employee's working hours varies on daily basis / weekly based on the shop opening hours / seasonal demand.
- Employers can now set working hours daily / weekly, customising schedules to align with manpower requirements or individual employee preferences.
- This level of flexibility empowers businesses to optimise their workforce efficiently.
Stick to classic 9-5 shifts or generate new shifts to suit your needs
- DigiSME Attendance Software saves valuable time, reduces the risk of conflicts, and ensures fair distribution of work hours.
- Enable employers to define default timings for regular workdays and easily allocate these shifts to individual employees.
Ensure work is carried out within the trusted network environment
- Geo-fencing allows employees to log in and mark their attendance only from authorised locations.
- Employees clock in and out only when connected to the specific Wi-Fi network authorised by their employer.
Attendance Software to Make Time Tracking Easier
Lateness/ Overtime Settings
Configure your organisation’s time clock to identify early birds or latecomers
- This feature in our Time Management Software accurately marks the lateness if an employee misses the clock-in during the grace period.
- The OT settings empower employers to define rules for overtime calculations tailored to their specific needs.
Manual modifications in an automated time management system
- Employers can modify recorded time-in and time-out entries within the Time Management Software.
- Discrepancies or errors in attendance records can be swiftly corrected.
Your workforce’s attendance summary in detail
- DigiSME HRMS Software provides an array of reports to streamline attendance management.
- From daily clock-ins/outs to working hours summaries, employers can access the entire organisation’s attendance data in one place.
Attendance Data Linking
Link employee timesheet data for quick payout calculation
- Envision a streamlined process where your attendance data is linked to payroll, cutting hours off your administrative workload.
- Link employees’ clock in/out data with payroll software. Spend less time on paperwork and more on propelling your business to new heights.
Now is the right time to transform your organisation’s attendance management system
You Asked, We Answered!
Yes, the DigiSME system generates different types of reports, including daily, individual, attendance problems and working hours summary reports.
Yes, the software allows you to create shift timings that suit the organisation’s requirements. The daily schedule can also be customised and assigned to every employee.
Yes, there are many customisation options supported by the Time Attendance system. You can customise weekly, daily shift timings, clock-in/out, and grace periods for latecomers.
Whether employers want to assign different shifts, schedules or working hours (full-time, part-time and freelancers), utilise our time attendance software in Singapore.
Features like face verification, GPS-location tracking and geo-fencing can help employers streamline their organisation’s attendance management solution.